100-SanPetronio

The Basilica of Saint Petronio 24 pp.extracr from Angelo Raule, La Basilica di San Petronio a Bologna translation by Gina L. Bedeschi Pincherle no date, no ISBN .

$5.00

1 in stock

The Basilica of Saint Petronio.

24 pp.

extracr from Angelo Raule, La Basilica di San Petronio a Bologna.

translation by Gina L. Bedeschi Pincherle.

no date, no ISBN.

The Basilica of St. Petronio is the largest church in the town. The Council of the Six Hundred, by an Act dated February 26th, 1390 bade the famous architect Maestro Antonio di Vincenzo draw up a model for it, working together with Father Andrea Manfredi. The foundation stone was laid on the 7th of June in 1390. The church was finished in 1670, and is now a highly sought after venue for tourists. This is a full color booklet that was sold as a visitor guide. Great condition.

Subjects: Clearance, Europe, Italy.

Additional information

0 Item | $0.00
View Cart
X

Add to cart